- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg, sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in peaches and pecans. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Peach Muffins
Sort By :
"Very good! No complaints from anyone. Easy to make. They made a dozen. A good amount for a treat, but not too many that they didn't get eaten."
"These were yummy right out of the oven. I used 1 1/4 cup canned peaches and walnuts instead of pecans. I added cinnamon to the batter and sprinkled a mixture of cinnamon and sugar to top the muffins. It doesn't make that many so next time I will double the recipe."
"I have made these twice in the last two weeks. They are very good, but I did add the cinnamon sugar as several others had suggested. Neither batch made a full dozen even though the muffins were not that big. Nevertheless, my husband enjoys these and I will continue to make them. Sometimes small is better!"
"good flavor and liked by everyone. I sprinkled cinnamon/sugar mix on top. Provided color and flavor."
"Oh my gosh, these muffins are fantastic! I knew they were going to be wonderful even before they were baked ... the batter smells (and tastes) heavenly. I did as other reviewers did and sprinkled the tops with cinnamon sugar, so pretty and yummy. This will be a definite repeater! Thanks!"