- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free peach yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 2 prepared angel food cakes (8 to 10 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 4 small peaches, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- In a large saucepan, mix raspberries and cornstarch until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Strain seeds; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and extract; fold in whipped topping. In a 4-qt. bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, yogurt mixture and peaches. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving. Serve with raspberry sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peach Melba Trifle in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014, pjls
Reviews for Peach Melba Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2015
"The only change I made was using real whipping cream instead of frozen topping."
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2014
"Great light dessert! Everyone enjoyed the flavor combination of peaches and raspberries. Will definitely make this again."