This luscious dessert combines classic Peach Melba with a heavenly white chocolate mousse. For a fun and pretty alternative, serve the dessert in small martini glasses. Garnish with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a microwave, melt 1/3 cup vanilla chips with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the raspberries and sugar; cover and process on high until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. Set aside.
- Place diced peaches in dessert glasses. Spoon white chocolate mousse over the peaches; smooth top surface if desired. Drizzle with raspberry saute and sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Melba Mousse Dessert in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2008, p65
Reviews for Peach Melba Mousse Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review