Peach Melba Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart low-fat peach frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 1. Combine the coconut, pecans and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until crust begins to brown around edges. Cool completely.
- 2. Spoon frozen yogurt into crust; smooth the top. Spread ice cream over yogurt. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar; drain raspberry juice into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; add raspberries. Cover and chill.
- 4. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Arrange peaches on top of pie; drizzle with a little of the sauce. Pass the remaining sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 401 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Peach Melba Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.