Peach Melba Dessert
The fruity sauce for this delightful dessert can be served warm or chilled. So it's perfect anytime-even when you need to put a meal on the table in a hurry.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a saucepan, bring peaches, raspberries, sugar and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Chill if desired. Serve over ice
- cream. Yield: about 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.