Peach Melba Cheesecake Recipe
"This recipe was given to me by my high school English teacher and my family loves it!" Hope Gonzalez, Lancaster, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1-3/4 cups crushed gingersnap cookies (about 35 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, warmed
- Optional garnish: Fresh raspberries and additional peaches and sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and egg white. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add egg substitute; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in peaches. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- 4. Spread preserves over the top. Garnish with raspberries and additional peaches if desired; sprinkle with sugar. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice (calculated without garnish) equals 419 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC