- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to the manufacturer’s directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture
- until ready to freeze. When ice cream is frozen, transfer to a
- freezer container; freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve in dessert dishes; drizzle with additional syrup if desired.
- Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without additional syrup) equals 203 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.