Peach Mallow Pie
Marshmallows give this dessert a wonderful light texture. I've made it with strawberries and raspberries, too.Judie Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed or1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Place marshmallows and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds. Stir until smooth;
- set aside.
- Finely chop the peaches; mash lightly with a fork or pulse in a food
- processor until finely chopped. Add to marshmallow mixture. Stir in
- extract. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2
- hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.