Marshmallows give this dessert a wonderful light texture. I've made it with strawberries and raspberries, too.—Judie Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed or1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Place marshmallows and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds. Stir until smooth; set aside.
- Finely chop the peaches; mash lightly with a fork or pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Add to marshmallow mixture. Stir in extract. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Mallow Pie in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p7
Reviews for Peach Mallow Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review