If the fresh peach is delicious, this recipe is delicious! It's a very light dessert for those counting calories, and it's truly a cinch to prepare.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/3 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small peach, peeled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine water and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Place the peach, lemon juice and sugar mixture in a blender. Cover
- and process for 1 minute or until blended. Transfer to a freezer
- container; cover and freeze for 3 hours or until almost firm.
- Transfer to blender. Cover and process for 30-40 seconds or until
- slushy. Return to freezer container; cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer just before serving. Using a fork, scrape
- into two dessert dishes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 65 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.