Peach-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place ribs over drip pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Baste ribs.
- Grill 15-20 minutes longer or until meat is tender and juices run clear, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Peach-Glazed Ribs
Sort By :
These turned out amazing. But the second time I made them I added some peach jelly to give it a more defined peach flavor. I have been asked over and over to make these. In fact they are on my Labor Day menu. Thank you.