Peach-Glazed Meatballs Recipe
When my daughter and her husband come to visit over the holidays, we enjoy nibbling on these mouthwatering meatballs while playing games. Water chestnuts add a bit of crunch.—Christine Martin, Durham, North Carolina
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) peach preserves
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, water chestnuts, bread crumbs and bouillon. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook meatballs in batches until no longer pink; drain. Return all to the skillet.
- 3. In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, chili sauce and soup mix. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Pour over meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
3 meatballs equals 178 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Peach-Glazed Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC