- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 jar (4 ounces) strained peaches (baby food)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a single layer in a greased or foil-lined 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Peach-Glazed Chicken
Sort By :
This was so much better than I could have imagined. My husband, whom I call Mr. Picky really liked it too