My mother always asked our family what we wanted to eat for holiday dinners. Without exception, our requests included this refreshing gelatin. Toasted walnuts give it a little crunch.—Dennis King, Navarre, Florida
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Arrange half of the peach slices in a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Stir in ginger ale. Pour half of the mixture over peaches; sprinkle with walnuts. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set but not firm. Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- Carefully arrange remaining peach slices over gelatin in mold. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Peach Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2015