Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
"When peaches are in season, we order them by the bushel," says Stephanie Nohr of Cornell, Wisconsin. "This quick and creamy frozen treat has wonderful fresh fruit flavor. It's a big hit with everyone in my family."
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- Place the peaches in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, peach puree and gelatin mixture until blended. Pour into an ungreased 9-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until partially set.
- Cut into pieces and place in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peach Frozen Yogurt in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p45
Reviews for Peach Frozen Yogurt(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Frozen Yogurt >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Peach Ice Cream Recipes >