Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1. Place the peaches in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, peach puree and gelatin mixture until blended. Pour into an ungreased 9-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until partially set.
- 4. Cut into pieces and place in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 179 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Peach Frozen Yogurt
"Awesome fresh peach flavor with a bit of tang from the yogurt. My family LOVED it! Very easy to make."
"This is delicious!"