"When peaches are in season, we order them by the bushel," says Stephanie Nohr of Cornell, Wisconsin. "This quick and creamy frozen treat has wonderful fresh fruit flavor. It's a big hit with everyone in my family."
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- Place the peaches in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, peach puree and gelatin mixture until blended. Pour into an ungreased 9-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until partially set.
- Cut into pieces and place in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peach Frozen Yogurt in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p45
Reviews for Peach Frozen Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2010
"Awesome fresh peach flavor with a bit of tang from the yogurt. My family LOVED it! Very easy to make."
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2009 Edited May. 6, 2010
"This is delicious!"