Peach Freeze Recipe
Donna Jo Cuddy of Gainesville, Georgia dresses up vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches, cinnamon and vanilla for a yummy Peach Freeze that’s ready to serve in no time.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-1/3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a blender, combine the ice cream, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into small freezer-safe dessert dishes; cover and freeze until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Peach Freeze
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC