Donna Jo Cuddy of Gainesville, Georgia dresses up vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches, cinnamon and vanilla for a yummy Peach Freeze that’s ready to serve in no time.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-1/3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla; cover and process until smooth. Pour into small freezer-safe dessert dishes; cover and freeze until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peach Freeze in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p22
Reviews for Peach Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review