- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Place, seam side down, on two greased baking sheets; curve
- each roll to form a crescent. With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise
- slash a third of the way through the center of each to within 2 in.
- of each end. Spoon 1/4 cup preserves into each roll.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (20 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 158 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.