Peach Dream Cobbler Recipe
This light and luscious cobbler is wonderful warm from the oven or served cold. With such great flavor, no one will guess it's good for you!Sue Eberly, Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine peaches and 1/4 cup sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, butter and remaining sugar until fluffy. Stir in milk. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture just until combined.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with peach mixture. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Peach Dream Cobbler in Country Woman March/April 1999, p36
Reviews for Peach Dream Cobbler(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >