- 6 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place peaches in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, peel and cinnamon; sprinkle over the peaches.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Stir in egg until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the peaches. Pour butter evenly over topping.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Peach Crumble Dessert(35)
Sort By :
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes and have made several times!
I stir the sugar mixture with the peaches instead of just sprinkling over top, seems to come out better. Doesn't need lemon zest but sure if would be good if I had it. Added vanilla to the topping. SO good with vanilla ice cream!
could this recipe be made with peaches in jars from the grocery store? I
t sounds delicious but don't have fresh peaches handy.
This is so good. I used Splenda instead of white sugar.
This is a great way to use fruit of the season. I also have used apples and canned blueberries and they all taste wonderful. This is also a quick dessert for drop by company!
I used 6 medium sized peaches and would have liked more peaches. It was good and I will try again. Easy to make.