My little ones love fruit crisps and popsicles. I created a healthy and delicious treat that combines the two. For a sweet addition, use cinnamon sticks in place of the popsicle sticks. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah
- 2 cartons (5.3 ounces each) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 8 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup or juice, drained and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; fold in granola. Divide half of yogurt mixture among molds or paper cups. Top with with half of peaches; repeat layers. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Crisp Freezer Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p203
Reviews for Peach Crisp Parfait Popsicles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review