Peach Crisp Delight Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- 1. Place peaches in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cereal, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over peaches.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without whipped topping and ice cream) equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.