Peach Crisp Delight
“I love crisps, and this one is a cinch to whip up.” Rice Chex make it unique, while peaches and brown sugar provide loads of classic appeal. Better still, it takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish!
Tracy Golder - Bloomsburg, PA
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- Place peaches in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine the cereal, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is
- golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without whipped topping and ice cream) equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.