Peach Crisp Delight Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping or ice cream, optional
- Place peaches in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cereal, brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Peach Crisp Delight(5)
Sort By :
I actually hadn't made this recipe yet, but I am planning to! It sounds scrumptious! DELowenstein
I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY MADE IT YET, AGE OLD QUESTION: DO YOU MEASURE THE 2 CUPS RICE CHEX WHOLE, THEN CRUSH IT? OR IS IT 2 CUPS CRUSHED?
This is awesome! My kids & I loved it & will definatly make this again & again! We had it with vanilla ice cream on top. Delicious!!!
SO Good! I used fresh peaches and made it a little bigger - 9X13. So delightful while still warm and served with vanilla ice cream.
This light desert is wonderful and so quick to make. I used home grown pears instead of peaches and it was so good. Will make it again. The Rice Chex made it so crisp and the taste was great.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Crisp Topping >
- Crisps >
- Crisps & Cobblers >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Peach Cobbler Recipes >