Peach Crisp Cups
There may be only two servings in this comforting, old-fashioned dessert, but they're bursting with peach flavor, assures Aida Von Babbel of Coquitlem, British Columbia.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 5 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine peaches and sugar. Transfer to two greased
- 6-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown
- sugar and almonds. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Sprinkle with almond extract; toss. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and
- golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 234 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.