Peach Crisp Cups Recipe
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 5 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine peaches and sugar. Transfer to two greased 6-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and almonds. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with almond extract; toss. Sprinkle over peaches.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 234 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Peach Crisp Cups
"I've been making this for 14 yrs ever since it first appeared in your magazine. It is the only one I will make or eat. The almonds and the almond extract are what make it different and delicious.P.S. I always double the topping and add about 1 tbsp more oatmeal."
"Husband loved it!"
"Loved the nutty almond taste of the topping, just need to increase the topping amount for my taste."