There may be only two servings in this comforting, old-fashioned dessert, but they're bursting with peach flavor, assures Aida Von Babbel of Coquitlem, British Columbia.
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 5 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine peaches and sugar. Transfer to two greased 6-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and almonds. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with almond extract; toss. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach Crisp Cups in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p11
Reviews for Peach Crisp Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review