- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 5 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine peaches and sugar. Transfer to two greased 6-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and almonds. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with almond extract; toss. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peach Crisp Cups
Sort By :
I've been making this for 14 yrs ever since it first appeared in your magazine. It is the only one I will make or eat. The almonds and the almond extract are what make it different and delicious.
P.S. I always double the topping and add about 1 tbsp more oatmeal.
Husband loved it!
Because the topping is rather skimpy, I doubled it. I also used fresh peaches. Might be a little too much butter in the recipe, as the topping didn't get as crisp as I would have liked. All-in-all, a pretty good recipe.
Loved the nutty almond taste of the topping, just need to increase the topping amount for my taste.