- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour
- about 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt
- pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook
- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with
- waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Spoon filling over crepes; roll up. Top with whipped cream and nutmeg
- if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes (calculated without whipped cream) equals 294 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.