Peach Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 cups unsweetened sliced peaches (about 6 medium)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a 9-in. pie plate.
- For filling, place peaches in a large bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and toss gently to coat. In another small bowl, combine the flour, egg, vanilla, salt and remaining sugar; fold in sour cream. Stir into peaches.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over top of pie. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Cream Pie(3)
Sort By :
We all loved this pie...make sure you give it plenty of time to cool and refrigerate so it sets up otherwise it will be runny.
I tried this recipe using good canned peaches and it was really good. I'm sure it's even better with fresh peaches. I'll be baking it again.
The absolute best pie I have ever tasted...and my hubby agrees!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >