Peach-Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
Harvest colors and flavors give this refreshing salad a delightful twist that's just right for Thanksgiving or any special meal. I use lime gelatin instead of peach for green and red salad at Christmastime. —Patty Kile, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1. Place peach gelatin in a large bowl. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil; pour over gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Add orange juice and mix well. Chill until partially set.
- 2. Fold in peaches. Pour into a 3-qt. serving bowl. Chill until firm. Place cranberry gelatin in another bowl. Bring remaining water to a boil; pour over gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Add cranberry juice and mix well.
- 3. In a food processor, combine the oranges, cranberries and sugar; process until the fruit is coarsely chopped. Add to the cranberry gelatin. Carefully spoon over gelatin. Chill until set. Yield: 14-18 servings.
Reviews for Peach-Cranberry Gelatin Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC