Peach-Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Place peach gelatin in a large bowl. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil; pour over gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Add orange juice and mix well. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in peaches. Pour into a 3-qt. serving bowl. Chill until firm. Place cranberry gelatin in another bowl. Bring remaining water to a boil; pour over gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Add cranberry juice and mix well.
- In a food processor, combine the oranges, cranberries and sugar; process until the fruit is coarsely chopped. Add to the cranberry gelatin. Carefully spoon over gelatin. Chill until set. Yield: 14-18 servings.
Originally published as Peach-Cranberry Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p33
Reviews for Peach-Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2014
"I haven't tried this yet, but I need a salad for a Thanksgiving Potluck. I'm thinking this would be good with the variation of using orange Jello with Mandarin Oranges, in place of the Peaches. Since you're using Oranges with the Cranberries."