- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down, Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 20-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread
- with butter; top with preserves and pecans. Combine sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting at a long end. Pinch seams to seal
- and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet,
- curving ends to make a "U" shape. With scissors, make cuts every
- 1-1/2 in.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes. Bake at 350°
- for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee
- cakes. Cool. Yield: 2 coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 233 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.