- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place one can of peaches in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drain remaining can of peaches and add to baking dish; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle with cake mix and almonds.
- Cut butter into very thin slices; arrange over top, spacing evenly. Bake until golden brown and fruit is bubbly, 35-40 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
"I love cinnamon and almonds! Thanks for sharing this. :D"
"The house smell so good as this was baking. I did up the cinnamon because family loves cinnamon. While I did use almonds, I think I will try pecans next time."
"This was extremely quick and easy to assemble. It's inexpensive to make. The house smelled delicious as it baked. The only change I made was using pecans instead of almonds to avoid a trip to the store. We will definitely make this again.Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"