- soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Beat just until combined.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine pie
- filling and peaches; spread over batter. Drop remaining batter by
- tablespoonfuls over filling.
- For topping, combine brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve desired consistency;
- drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 666 calories, 28 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.