Old-fashioned, delicious and easy-to-make describe this peach cobbler. Fresh from the oven and served with a scoop of ice cream, it will earn you rave reviews at the table.
-Doris Heath, Franklin, North Carolina
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir
- in peaches. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until
- thickened. Pour into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. Stir in the milk and oil
- just until moistened. Drop by spoonfuls over peaches. Bake at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 311 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.