Peach Chiffon Cups Recipe
I like to liven up individual servings with almond slices.—Heidi Doudna, Fairbanks, Alaska
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a bowl, gently stir the pie filling, pineapple, yogurt, marshmallows and whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 146 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Peach Chiffon Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC