Peach Chiffon Cups
I like to liven up individual servings with almond slices.Heidi Doudna, Fairbanks, Alaska
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, gently stir the pie filling, pineapple, yogurt,
- marshmallows and whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish
- with mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 146 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.