I like to liven up individual servings with almond slices.—Heidi Doudna, Fairbanks, Alaska
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, gently stir the pie filling, pineapple, yogurt, marshmallows and whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peach Chiffon Cups in Country Woman May/June 1999, p37
Reviews for Peach Chiffon Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review