Peach Chicken with Stuffing Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 1. Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Set aside eight peach slices for garnish; dice the remaining peaches. Add enough water to the syrup to measure 1 cup. Set peaches and syrup aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Add the butter, brown sugar, vinegar, allspice and reserved syrup.
- 3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add dry stuffing mix and diced peaches. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with peach slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 407 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Peach Chicken with Stuffing
"i want to review how to cook chicken with peach stuffing"