Peach Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- MINT VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, chicken, cucumber and onion; set aside. In a blender, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mint, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Use a slotted spoon to serve on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peach Chicken Salad
Sort By :
A very refreshing summer salad, and to make it even easier we used some leftover rotisserie chicken. We also added in some avocado. The dressing seemed too vinegary tasting, so I matched the vinegar with 1/4 cup of olive oil, brought the dressing up to a five star. Oh and we topped with some Feta cheese...Yum!