- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer's directions. Place peaches in a bowl; sprinkle with
- remaining sugar. Set aside, stirring several times. Drain and
- discard juice from peaches. Add some of the peaches to each batch of
- ice cream during the last 5 minutes of freezing.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture and peaches until ready to freeze.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours
- before serving. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 quarts.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.