Peach Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup; set peaches aside. In a small saucepan, combine water and reserved syrup; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add the peaches, cream cheese and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peach Cheese Pie(5)
Sort By :
what a mess!
I made this with fresh peaches and used 1/2 cup of water to substitute for the syrup. It was amazing! Perfect for my dad too because he loves cheesecake but is diabetic. Would make again and most likely will.
I am going to try this with fresh peaches as they are just coming into season. Sounds very good.
I fattened this recipe up by using regular cream cheese and peaches in heavy syrup. I put the filling in mini-graham cracker shells and piped coolwhip on top of them. Everyone loves having their own little pie!
Amazing! Not only light and tasty but was super quick to make. Hubby loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >