- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup; set peaches aside. In a small saucepan, combine water and reserved syrup; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add the peaches, cream cheese and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peach Cheese Pie
Sort By :
It is easy to make, but if you are looking for an impressive bona fide cheesecake, this is not it.
what a mess!
I made this with fresh peaches and used 1/2 cup of water to substitute for the syrup. It was amazing! Perfect for my dad too because he loves cheesecake but is diabetic. Would make again and most likely will.
I am going to try this with fresh peaches as they are just coming into season. Sounds very good.
I fattened this recipe up by using regular cream cheese and peaches in heavy syrup. I put the filling in mini-graham cracker shells and piped coolwhip on top of them. Everyone loves having their own little pie!
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >