"I whip up this cool, creamy, light dessert in the morning so my family can enjoy it after dinner on warm summer evenings. With only six ingredients, it couldn’t be easier!" --Janine Wich of Farmingdale, New York
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup; set peaches aside. In a small saucepan, combine water and reserved syrup; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add the peaches, cream cheese and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Cheese Pie in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p19
Reviews for Peach Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review