Peach Cheese Pie Recipe
"I whip up this cool, creamy, light dessert in the morning so my family can enjoy it after dinner on warm summer evenings. With only six ingredients, it couldn’t be easier!" --Janine Wich of Farmingdale, New York
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. Drain peaches, reserving syrup; set peaches aside. In a small saucepan, combine water and reserved syrup; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 2. Transfer to a food processor. Add the peaches, cream cheese and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 231 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC