Peach Cake Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add peaches; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- 3. Drop by spoonfuls onto peaches; spread evenly. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 396 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peach Cake Dessert
"Although this was fairly easy to make it was just too sweet for my taste. Perhaps I didn't have enough peaches for the amount of sugar called for in the recipe. The batter was extreamly thick and difficult to spread. I'm afraid this one was not a keeper."
"This was the easiest dessert to make and it was a little to sweet but delicious."