- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Place brown
- sugar and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high
- for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring once.
- Add corn syrup and cream; cook 1 minute longer or until bubbly,
- stirring once.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup caramel over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving; drizzle with
- remaining caramel. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 480 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.