- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches and honey; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine first five topping ingredients; stir in butter.
- Spoon fruit mixture into crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Peach-Blueberry Crumble Tart
Sort By :
I made this 3 times in a week and everyone raved about it. Great recipe and easy to make.
I used fresh peaches and blueberries since they are in season. People at our party loved it!
I didn't have cloves, so I added cinnamon instead. It is a perfect summer dessert. I will def. make it again.
I didn't love this. Here's my blogpost on it: http://heatskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/08/peach-and-blueberry-tart.html
Made this for July 4th and it was a such a big hit I have made it again twice. I also doubled the topping!
Made this and it was easy and low sodium. Yea!