Peach-Blueberry Crumble Tart Recipe
This easy-to-prepare tart is a family favorite, fresh out of the oven or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. —James Schend, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches and honey; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine first five topping ingredients; stir in butter.
- 3. Spoon fruit mixture into crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 229 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC