- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 4 slices pound cake
- Drain peaches, reserving juice; set peaches aside. Add enough water to juice to measure 1 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in lemon juice and peach juice mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in almond extract and reserved peaches. Serve warm over pound cake. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peach Bliss Dessert in Country Woman March/April 2006, p50
Reviews for Peach Bliss Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review