- In a large saucepan, combine the peaches, blackberries, sugar and
- liqueur. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4
- minutes or until sugar is dissolved. In a large bowl, beat cream
- until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla;
- beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon fruit mixture into meringue shells; top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with additional blackberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pavlova with 2/3 cup fruit mixture and about 2 tablespoons whipped topping equals 419 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.