- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-3/4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, salt and nutmeg. Add fruit and vanilla; toss to mix. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Berry Pie in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p67
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Berry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2015
"This is one of my favorite pies. The sour of the cranberries with the sweetness of the peaches and blueberries is outstanding."