Peach Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and assorted crackers
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- 2. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 wedge (calculated without crackers) equals 346 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Peach Baked Brie
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer