Peach Baked Brie
The most difficult part about this elegant recipe is waiting for it to cool! Thin apple slices work wonderfully as crackers.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square.
- Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in.
- of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry
- over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400°
- for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and
- crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge (calculated without crackers) equals 346 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer