Peach Baked Brie Recipe
The most difficult part about this elegant recipe is waiting for it to cool! Thin apple slices work wonderfully as crackers.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and assorted crackers
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- 2. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 346 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Peach Baked Brie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC